Thanks Tana for the tag!
8 FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS
Gilmore Girls
The Office
Eli Stone
Samantha Who
Dancing With The Stars
LOST
FRIENDS
My Name is Earl
(and many more)
8 FAVORITE MOVIES
Pride and Prejudice( A&E version)
13 Going on 30
You've Got Mail
Pillow Talk
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Meet Me in St Louis
Sleeping Beauty
The Princess Bride
(and many more)
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
Chili's
Los Hermanos(UT)
Pizza factory(UT)
Juan Colorado's(OR)
Applebees
Arby's
Olive Garden
Taco Time/Taco Maker
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
Woke up
made pancakes for breakfast
talked to Tana on IM
checked email
checked facebook
checked blog
talked to my mom
talked to David's mom
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
Christmas tomorrow
watching the girls grow up
having more babies
getting out of debt
getting a second car
David getting his MBA
next year ,2009
Seeing family in January
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT WINTER
no snow in Florida
CHRISTMAS
the fun decorations at Walt Disney World
the cool weather for Florida
Christmas music
Christmas shopping
making new traditions
Treats
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
David getting his MBA
going back to school myself
braces
a baby boy
move closer to family
losing baby weight
a second car
a house
8 PEOPLE I TAG
Gilane
Joann
Katie
Susan
Vicky
Amber
Heidi
Kimberly
(And anyone else who wants to have fun with it)
2 comments:
I love it Patrice, I should have talked to you before I did mine. You thought of a bunch of shows that I love too, but couldn't think of off the top of my head.
Thanks for posting this entry! I realized how similar we are and also realized I take some things for granted that i don't normally even think twice about. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment