How many inches did you get cut off? And, I'm trying to think if you've ever had short hair...? I can't remember. You're lovely!
Very, very cute. Haircuts are the best presents. I got a haircut for valentines day and it was the best v-day present I've gotten in years.
I think the shortest my hair has ever been is to my chin line. I cut off about 3 inches.I really love this hair cut,now I just need to make it not so dry from all the hair color.
Love it!
it's a keeper!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How many inches did you get cut off? And, I'm trying to think if you've ever had short hair...? I can't remember. You're lovely!
Very, very cute. Haircuts are the best presents. I got a haircut for valentines day and it was the best v-day present I've gotten in years.
I think the shortest my hair has ever been is to my chin line. I cut off about 3 inches.
I really love this hair cut,now I just need to make it not so dry from all the hair color.
Love it!
it's a keeper!
Post a Comment