Friday, August 28, 2009

Making a house a HOME!

Well now that we are getting settled in, I wanted to show you how our home is coming along. We (meaning David and his great co workers) painted the walls brown. And the additional rooms and bathrooms will also get painted but we have time. I am excited to decorate more and pull things together.

Living room

This is the dining room portion and I think a reading area/library would better suit us.

Main floor 1/2 bath

Family room


Upstairs family room/play room




The girls/guest bathroom

Guest room

Laundry room

The kitchen

The girls room


Master Bedroom

The window to the left ( Davids side) has a great view of Disney World fireworks!!

My sewing corner

Master bathroom
As you can see there is still lots for us to do, but things are coming long. The yard is also coming along great. I have been out in the morning and evenings weeding. I really do enjoy having a yard, at the moment.

It has been fun making this house our home.

5 comments:

Tanada said...

It looks great Patrice!!! You are doing a amazing job!

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

We are so excited for you. That is a huge house. How fun! Love you.

Laurie said...

Congratulations! I love it! It looks like you are going to fit into your space very nicely. I love the kitchen!!

Anonymous said...

Oh your home is so beautiful! I really love your kitchen cabinets!

Anonymous said...

Wow Its great to have your own place and put things how and where you want Looks great love ya Esther