Friday (4/23/10) I had left Bree and Amelia eating yogurt at the table. Bree's new thing is to try to eat at the big table in a big chair, or course like big sis. I figured they were fine, what could possibly happen. while I was upstairs doing a few things I hear a crash like something fell but no scream, a little cry but nothing that I was too concerned about. I got downstairs and saw the chair that Bree was in had fallen back on to the floor. Bree was patting her head like she bonked it and wanted her blankey and for me to hold her. I kissed it better and thought everything was fine then I see the back of Bree's shirt is covered in blood and I start to freak out!! I look for the source of the blood and see that she has a gash in her head about 1in and a half that goes down to the bone!! AHHH! So I pick her up and get my phone and call my friends that can get to me faster, The Lowes. My friend Christy is now on her way over to me. Then I call David to meet us where ever we end up. Thankfully Christy brought her oldest daughter to watch Amelia while we were gone. We head to the express care and David met us there.
We got in and the DR. looked at it and thought could do the staples there and later decided that we should go to the ER, so off we went to the ER. We get there and we were able to get her seen quickly(for and ER) and she got 6 staples to close the wound and hardly cried through the whole traumatic experience from fall to staples! She is such a brave soul!! Our poor Bumble Bree has gone through so much so far this year!! Lets hope she gets a brake!!!
GRAPHIC PICTURE!!
3 comments:
Oh What a trooper! Poor girl! I hops she is feeling well!
I'm so sorry that this happened! I'm going to call you at 4:30 I would have called you while Lillian was down for a nap but my sister called and wanted to talk. I have so much to talk to you about!
What a brave kid! Ouch!
Post a Comment