Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Puzzles.

PUZZLES! Many of you know how much I LOVE THEM! I do them all the time! I collect certain collections and I do them over and over. They are fun to do with friends and family. My sister Jacquie love to watch a movie or listen to some good tunes while we do them. My mother in law, Kathy, and I do them and just chat, maybe put on a great movie we don't have to pay too much attention to. They are also great to do while listening to General Conference. Puzzles are wonderful!

Well, the first few weeks in California I was doing a new puzzle every week. I brought a few with me, yes i know a little obsessed..

Here are a few I accomplished..

The cute Seven Dwarfs
David got this one for me for Christmas. It is a map of Disneyland.
This is one Kathy got me before we left for California. 100 Elephants and one mouse.. took a long time...
finished it and went to the bathroom and came back and found my puzzle like this...
Bree and puzzles just don't mix! She has done something similar to all of them.. but this time she made sure I could not salvage it.

BUT she is too cute to stay mad at! She makes me smile! :0)

No comments: