Friday, December 9, 2011

June



In June we made the long journey way up to Oregon. David's Grandfather had just passed away and we were going to visit family and be there for the funeral. 
Amelia at the park

Bree at the park
The funeral was very nice. It was also fun to hear things about Grandpa that I didn't know. He lived a very full and long life filled with lots of adventures.























The girls enjoying their ice cream cones with Uncle Michael.

We also had fun making David a Fathers Day present. We made him a book called " I love my Daddy because". It is an actual book but we made our own with pictures of David and the girls.
 



Amelia and Bree dressed up in Daddy's clothes to help Mommy with a Fathers Day project.
One of the first tummy pictures
13 weeks
We also celebrated our 9th wedding Anniversary! David took me to see the Broadway play 'Mamma Mia'! I love the movie so he thought I would like it and I did! I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man who has made me very happy and is a awesome father! I can't wait to see what the rest of the many years to come will bring!

No comments: