Monday, November 17, 2008

Grandma Carlton's Surprise!!

ON November 5Th we left Oregon to go to Utah to surprise my mom for her 70Th birthday! On the Airplane ride there Amelia liked listen and to jam out to The Wiggles! It was so cute and I really wished that the video would have worked so you all could see how cute she was dancing and singing out loud in her seat! The girls are so good on the airplane and I am very grateful for that!

Amelia Listening to The Wiggles!


So we got to Utah and that night my family was getting together to trow my mom a surprise party! She didn't even know that I was coming to Utah. So my moms cousin, our decoy,invited her out to dinner and SURPRISE!! There 10 of 13 of us were including grandchildren and some friends and aunts and uncles! My sister from Arizona was also there and no one knew about that but my sister Michelle,the event planner!

ME THE GIRLS AND MY MOM My sister had put 70 candles on the cake. Well that was too many for my mom to blow out by herself, so she had the help of the Grand kids that were there.


GRAN KIDS HELPING GRANDMA BLOW OUT CANDLES

I found it pretty amazing that there were 10 out of 13 of us siblings there. that is a miracle in itself!!

FAMILY :Standing (with spouse) l-r-(Jeremy)and Michelle, Bruce and (Shauna),Jacquie holding Andrew, Michael,Susan,Esther and daughter Jenny,( Mark married to Debbie) Me holding Bree,My mom, Brent and (Amy and son Nathan), Brittany and Debbie on the end. Kneeling or sitting l-r front- Aubrey,Jack,Emily,Jacob,Sequoia,Amelia,Zamera,Kalle,next row- (Tim) Sage, Vicky, Tanner.

16 out 33 grand kids were there.(some not in picture)and 1 great grand baby out of 5(also not in picture)


GRAND KIDS
from left-right bottom row: Brittany,Jack,Jacob,Jenny.top row: Sequoia on sister Zamera's lap, Amelia on Sage's lap, Aubrey,Bree on Emily's lap, Andrew on sister Kalle's lap.

This was such a fun event! I am very happy that I was able to be there for it!

No comments: