While in Utah we stayed with my sister Debbie for 2 nights and she always likes to gussy up Amelia an curl her hair. I just had to take pictures of her when I was allowed to see the finished product! Amelia posed all by herself on Debbie's couch! What a natural!
Little miss smiles!
My sister Jacquie bought Amelia this Princess Belle dress and my sisters posed her by the fireplace and Amelia just looked so adorable! What a cutie pie!
Little miss sunshine!
3 comments:
She is sooo cute! Love the belle pictures! And thanks for the update on the family! I love reading those!
Debbie! that's it! I kept thinking her name was Heidi. Amelia sure is a natural at modeling and posing. So cute!
Amelia is absolutely gorgeous!!! She is the picture of one of the princesses! Bree is pretty cute, too...when was she born, cause my baby is 5 months, too...:)
Post a Comment