On the way home from
Gainesville, we drove towards the Gulf of Mexico to find a beach! We got to Crystal River and found this little beach...We had a BLAST!!!
David and Amelia had so much fun in the water!

The weather was so nice and we had lots of fun...it was PERFECT!

Bree liked the feel of this sand compared to the Atlantic...this was more like baby powder!

I love watching her discover new things...

Bree's first time to the Gulf of Mexico!

Bree just getting used to the water.....

I had to get a picture of Amelia's saggy bottoms....doesn't it remind you of the Coppertone Water Baby?

Bree: Our little fish!!

David and the girls in the Gulf of Mexico!

Bree could not get enough of the water!


Daddy the Shark!!!

I am glad that they had bathrooms and showers to clean up before the long ride home....
We enjoyed A Dairy Queen treat on the way home!
YUM! YUM!
2 comments:
I love Bree's crinkle nose...too cute...Saggy undies? LOL
Awesome family fun. Your kids are so lucky! And so are you!
Post a Comment