Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Milestones!!!

So this past week we have had a few milestones!!!

First Bree is now 10 months and growing to be a big girl! She is learning fast and is trying to keep up with big sister Amelia. She has taken up to 4 steps!!!!!! She will running around before I know it.
Another huge milestone is that Amelia has had a big break through with potty training!!! She has been working so hard at it for a while now, and was getting good at staying dry in panties during the day and wear pull-ups when we go out or when she goes to bed, but she still would not tell me when she had to go.....so there were a few accidents if I did not remind her. Well, the other day she started telling me she needed to go and she has been doing this for 4 days now!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! Our girls are growing up so fast!!!They are such a joy in our lives and I love to see them learn and reach these milestones!!!

2 comments:

Tanada said...

Congrats on the walking baby. I still can't believe we had baby's so close together. They are walking at the same time, ahh, why aren't we living close :-(

deb sorensen said...

Walking already?! Wow! She's only 10 months!